GEDmill – GEDCOM to HTML Converter
GEDmill is an easy-to-use program that lets you create webpages from your family history data. It accepts output from today’s most popular family history programs and uses it to build elegant webpages. Its main features are:
* Creates a separate page for each individual, listing key events in their life, alongside a photograph (if available) and a family tree diagram*.
* Provides references to all sources. Let’s you can see at a glance where a piece of information has come from, with images of certificates, official documents etc. where available.
* Option to hide certain individuals. Keep information about living relatives or others out of the website, at your discretion.
* Works with all good family history programs. Accepts family history data in GEDCOM format. All good family history programs have the option to export data in this format. GEDmill was designed with GEDCOM 5.5 in mind, which is the latest non-markup version of the GEDCOM standard, but it can handle data in earlier formats too!
* Creates standards compliant HTML web pages. All webpages are W3C XHTML 1.0 compliant.
Latest Version: Version 1.5