September 5, 2005 – GenSmarts 1.0.9 Released – You can read the story at GenealogySoftwareNews.com
GenSmarts – Application that analyzes genealogy data and creates a recommended research list.
Developer: Underwood Innovations, LLC.
GenSmarts Support Forums
Cost: $24.95 (USD), Actively Developed.
RootsMagic 3.0 (Release date of Sept. 8, 2005), will have direct integration with GenSmarts.
* Family Tree Maker (including FTM 2005)
* PAF 5
* The Master Genealogist 4, 5, and 6
* RootsMagic (1 & 2)
* Ancestral Quest
* Ancestry Family Tree
* Brother’s Keeper (Version 6)
* Family Trees Quick and Easy (contact them for info)
* Heritage Family Tree Deluxe (contact them for info)
* GEDCOM Files
Requirements: Windows 95 and up.
* USA (our most extensive inventory)
* UK (several popular online databases)
* Canada (several popular online databases – more coming)
* Australia (only a couple of items so far…)
*Or… add your own analysis logic for any country
Family Tree Magazine – Feb 2004, Nancy Hendrickson
Ancestry.com – Jan 2004, Megan Smolenyak
GenealogyBlog.com – Jan 2004, Leland Meitzler