– If you have information, tips, etc., you can contribute them by leaving comments at the bottom of the relevant page, or through the forums (coming soon).
– If you or somebody you know are looking for information about an old application, point them to this site.
If you are a developer/publisher of an actively-developed (or retired) application (or know of one):
We would definitely love to hear from you, especially in regards to making your older applications (1990s and earlier) available to those who might need them to recover old genealogy data and information. We would also like to interview you.
Downloads: We are going to work on making downloads available for the older application we find, or at least links to those downloads. We do take legal/copyright issues into account, which will limit what we can make available.
- Name and type of application
- Any Related Websites (developer/publisher, forums, reviews)
- Developer/Publisher + Contact Information
- Official Description
- Status (in development or discontinued)
- Cost and Availability (download-only, retail, etc.)
- Download (Demo/Trial versions, full if free, etc.)
- Current Version + Last Updated Information
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Supported Languages
- Related Software
- History of this software